Brinor Warehousing & Distribution was first established in 1994. Brinor Warehousing is based litteraly at Felixstowe port entrance, Felixstowe port been the UK’s premiere port. In other words, Brinor Warehousing is perfectly situated for cargo being imported or exported out of Felixstowe and with our in house shunting team, we are easily able to shunt your containers to or from the Port.
Consisting of 105,000sq.ft (9,755sq.m) of warehousing sitting on a 5.3 acre site, we are able to offer both short and long term storage depending on your warehousing needs. We are also an HMRC Approved Bonded Warehouse which allows us to hold uncleared cargo & retain goods until customers are ready to pay VAT and Duty, as well as being HMRC ETSF Approved (External Temporary Storage Facility) and having 24 hour HD CCTV & security guards in place for all of your security needs.
Specialising in the loading/unloading of all types of containers/trailers & with a large assortment of forklifts with lifting capabilities ranging from 3 tonne all the way up to 40 tonnes, there is no cargo big or small that we are unable to handle.
We pride ourselves in being lashing & securing experts & also expertly handle palletised loads, cars, project cargo, heavy loads & handball. Our friendly & well trained team will happily help and guide you in any of your warehousing needs.
We are also able to offer the following services:
- Palletising & wrapping, including heat shrink wrapping
- Able to handle & transport hazardous cargo & provide hazardous labels
- Securing using ratchet straps, wire, heat treated timber, airbags etc.
- Able to handle rejected/shifted loads
- Load plans (our in house system can tell you if your cargo will fit inside the relevant container/s)
- Level loading / Loading bay & as well as container lift off capability.
- Calibrated scales (able to weigh cargo precisely)
- Drum clamps (able to load or unload loose drums)
- Container storage (20 & 40fts)
- In house computerised stock control system with audits available if required.
- Members of the UKWA (United Kingdom Warehousing Association) & RHA (Road Haulage Association)
- Low-Loader Transport
Should you wish to contact us regarding these or any other rate enquiry please feel free to email / telephone the Warehouse Team:
Tel: (+44) 1394 447677
Warehouse Enquiries: Ricky Wedge, James Farrall, Simon Comber
Warehouse Transport Enquiries: Colin Wedge, CJ Richer, Sam Lamber
- Brinor Warehousing & Distribution Ltd
Felixstowe, IP11 3HE